30/05/2014

Fishnet thighs 05.28.14




But where's the Summer weather?

Wednesday's forcaste was not jumper weather. I was already way late for work (why I didn't check the weather before getting dressed) and there was no way I had time to pull together another outfit. Solution? Tights!
Plain sheer tights are boring so I spiced it up with fishnets. Stripper style? Maybe. But at least I'm turning heads with out taking my clothes off. WINNINGGGG
 These ones here are by American Apparel but the best brand ever is DIM, for all types of hosieries. You can even get them at the pharmacy! Trust me, this has saved my outfit (read 'my life') more times than I want to admit!











TBA boots
oneteaspoon jumper
mama's top
topshop, forever 21, vintage and tiffany & co jewels 


lovers only xx

No comments:

Post a Comment