06/05/2014

#MetGala


My best dressed list from last night's Met Gala.



I don't think there is ever an outfit these ladies wear that I am not completely in love with.
Ashley Olsen in vintage Chanel
Mary-Kate in vintage Ferre




Not typically a fan of this look but this dress is magnificent. 
Leighton Meester in Emilio Pucci



Gisele Bundchen in Balenciaga
Beautiful emerald drop earrings by Fred Leighton
And her smile… I can't…
#WCW on Tuesday



Stunna, as always.
Rihanna in Stella McCartney two-piece
Stunning white gold diamond choker by Jacob & Co




My favorite.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in BALMAIN (Obviously)
So. Bad. Ass. 







My absolute favorite.
Nicole Richie in custom Donna Karan
Houe of Harlow 1960 jewels hanging down her back.
Tattoo details.
And her purple hair… 
URG. Sick gorgeous!



Photos taken from whowhatwear.com



lovers only xx

No comments:

Post a Comment